I’m an early adopter of iPad technology. Photojournalist husband Glenn & I planned NOT to get one the first day, but after seeing it, just had to take one home. We knew immediately that this devise would change computing in really big ways and knew she needed to get one to get a jump on what was ahead.
With iPad’s high resolution and using the new iPhoto for iPad, you can do make really serious improvements on just about any image. Malinda will show you how to make eyes sparkle, adjust color and contrast, and much more. Plus create amazing presentations & show your portfolio – watch jaws drop!
I use iPad all day every day:
- surfing the web for new ideas, products, tutorials, video, photos,
- email – LOTS of it. So thankful for VIPs in Mail in iOS6.
- teaching photography on a 1 to 1 level with private photo workshops
- projecting presentations made with Keynote, on laptop or iPad, during group photography classes, and sharing back & forth, via iCloud & Dropbox.
- creating iBooks on the mac & proofing via iPad, then sharing…
- sharing handouts via saved pdfs created using Pages either via print or email
- invoicing commercial clients
- posting to WordPress blogs & facebook.
- scheduling immediate social media and posts to happen at a later date.
- photographing, editing, and posting photos on Instagram, flickr, and other photo-centric networks. I LOVE sharing photos and connecting with folks world-wide via Instagram. Follow me! @HartongDigital
With iPad’s high resolution and using the new iPhoto for iPad, you can make really serious improvements on just about any image. In addition to all the regular daily fun you can have, I can show you how to make eyes sparkle, adjust color and contrast, and much more. Plus create amazing presentations & show your photos – watch jaws drop!
Who am I?
I’m Malinda Hartong, a photojournalist with over 2 decades of experience shooting editorial, news, features, and portraits for all sorts of publications and clients ranging from US Bank to Bad Girl Ventures to The Guardian newspaper in London. My company is Hartong Digital Media llc.